London_20060304_1429

07 June, 2005

Rock and Roll

Life goes up, life goes down, everything in between is just sound.
It's fucking hard work, too.
I was I never had the urge to create explore, I am sure I would have been spared a million unpleasantries and I would most definitely have a better job.
But at the same time, if you want something bad you have to fight for it, if you have a vision you have to try everything in your power to realise it. That is what makes life hard; having a nine to five is not hard, going with flow is not hard, eating and drinking is not hard.
Making a living from a passion is hard, especially if that passion is art, be it music, writing or painting.
I think it is hard, anyway. But I am finally beginning to realise that I have to permanently burn the bridge that connects the hobby to the real. A passion have to be nurtured through inspiration and hard work if it is to be a viable means of income and satisfaction. So it's not always fun.
But life goes up, life goes down and out of it all comes sound.
Believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home