London_20060304_1429

08 June, 2005

Inner Terrestrials

Despite my moaning, I will no doubt still go on Saturday. The Inner Terrestrial are playing. They are a wicked band. If you ever get the chance to see them, drop everything else, take some base and go!
I've seen them now more than a couple of times I think at varoius punk benefits, the best of which have been at St. Agnes Place. The Professor and I are becoming fans I think, and so would anyone else who would have the fortune to see them play live. The Inner Terrestrials are a raw sounding but highly tight three-piece powerhouse, playing an excellent mix of punk, dub and ska. Really worth checking out.
They have shitloads of energy, and with choruses like 'off with their heads' (if my malfunctioning brain remembers correctly) you can't go wrong.
... Shit now I HAVE to go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home