London_20060304_1429

01 July, 2007

I hate flying

Stuck at Copenhagen airport. My plane is delayed TWO FUCKING HOURS!!!
My phone has run out of battery and I've got 57% battery left on my laptop.
I was hoping to get back to London in time to buy some hard drugs.
On the plus side I have found a place to get free (yes, FREE) beer. As you go through security a CPH airport, head left until you get to the end. There is a hotdog type stand that sells lager and hotdogs. The beer is self service so I figured, fuck it, i'll help myself. The plastic cups are placed next to the Carlsberg dispenser, and no one seems to notice that I fill up cup after cup. Which I am. And seeing as I have a long wait, I may as well get fucking plastered. 3 pints in 20 minutes and I'm getting very irate. What is the deal about airports anyway? Everyone dresses up to the hilt and walk around like it's the fucking Ritz. Big deal. We're all going somewhere, right? So the airport is no different to any other public place.
Just realised I've sent emails to work and it's Sunday. The beer is working. Additionally, I have two bottles of Gammel Dansk (google it), so chances are I'll be barred from getting on the plane by the time (if at all) it leaves. Yawn.
They just made an announcement for a Christopher Cornell travelling to Norway. Are you thinking what I am thinking? What the hell is Chris Cornell doing here? Unless he is playing an Audioslave gig in Norway and is pissed somewhere in the terminal.

The women, needless to say, provide a welcome distraction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home