London_20060304_1429

24 November, 2005

George Best is a twat


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4465456.stm

So George Best is on his last hours. Good fucking riddance.
Why should we care about the wellbeing of an alcoholic, degenerate has-been footballer?
Aren't they all like that?
More to the point, he gets a fucking liver transplant to make up for years of boozing and being Irish, and then he fucking goes out on the piss again.
Right now there is probably some six year old kid without any money or the influence of Mr. Best who is literally dying because of long liver-transplant waiting lists.
If someone from my family had died and donated their organs for transplants, I would be pretty pissed off if their liver had gone to Best. What a waste. What a moron. If I was loaded and famous, of course I'd get trashed every night. But I would never go back on the juice days after getting a life-saving liver transplant. If anyone out there think it's a shame he is departing, I say go back to your old people's home and shut the fuck up. Best has been a joke for more than two decades now, and anyone who remember his 'glory days' are probably on the transplant waiting list as well. What is so great about being someone who once was good at sport? How irrelevant is that?
I say fuck George Best. He hasn't contributed to society in my lifetime, he's abused his lucky break and quite frankly I think he's a twat. Rest in Piss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home