London_20060304_1429

25 October, 2005

I am skint (again)


Just pissed off again. One of those days, one of those days of which there seems to be too many.
Don't feel in control of my life.
I know what steps I need to take to gain that control, but as soon as I return from work those plans are scuppered.
Once again I just exist, drifting vapidly along in an information age vacuum .
I want closure.
Not for a specific purpose, mind
you, but a total closure. An end. All I want to do is disappear, run away,
escape, cease to exist.
Three and a half hours until Miller time.
So many things I should be getting on with outside of this excruciatingly dull employment; so little chance of me doing them. There is always an obvious answer to every dilemma in life, no matter how simple or complex. Once realised, this is a fact that makes living a tepid, pay-by-numbers' affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home