London_20060304_1429

25 October, 2005

Virtual Laundromat


Thanks to Manus for the link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4374610.stm

The scope here is endless; - does this represent the ultimate way of laundering money?
I could sell £1m of cocaine in real life to another player. In the game he then buys a £1m worth of virtual goods for virtual cash, which I then can turn into real money. No paper trail, no money physically exchanging hands. You can keep your cash stashed online, away from the Inland Revenue, banks and the authorities. I will certainly look into it J

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're writing again. For a while I thought all your dreams had come true... but no, you're still alive.

5:26 pm  
Blogger tseuq said...

1: Feel free to bookmark my blog!
Thanks for stopping by. when I hvae a spare moment at work today I'll check yours...
2: No none of my dreams have come true yet.

9:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carlsson,

I check for posts every day. Keep it up!

I read the same article, insane isn't it? (Joep)

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home