London_20060304_1429

20 October, 2005

So this is christmas?


Anyone else feel like shooting themselves today?
Sure, if living is pointless, so is being dead.
But I am sick of eating, sleeping, shitting, laughing, crying, wanking, lying and trying.
I am even sick of ranting.
Ahh… to die before one's time... How great it would be!

Other than that life is good.
Work sucks, 99% of my colleagues are dickheads, summer is over, I am broke, and I am only awake when I'm asleep.

Science isn't worth the litmus paper it's printed on. We go through such lengths to prolong and enhance our lives, but we still all die.

Fuck it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are places you can go.
http://www.samaritans.org.uk/

Don't think that help isn't available, it is!

Also consider that you might be
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_Affective_Disorder
You are Scandinavian after all?

12:52 pm  
Blogger tseuq said...

True. Maybe I should move to the Carribean post haste.

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home